Update- BRSA: Banking sector loans reached 3.63 trillion TL in the week of March 12
In the week of March 12, the banking sector loans were 3.63 trillion TL. In the previous week, this number was 3.61 trillion TL.
Some of the highlights in the data announced by the BRSA are as follows:
– Banking sector NPLs 150,017 billion TL (Previous 151,026 billion TL)
– Banking sector total loans 3.63 trillion TL (Previous 3.61 trillion TL)
– Banking sector securities worth 1.03 trillion TL (Previous 1.03 trillion TL)
– Banking sector deposits 3.49 trillion TL (Previous 3.44 trillion TL)
– On-Balance Sheet Foreign Currency Position -428.72 billion TL (Previous -428.8 billion TL)
– Off-Balance Sheet Foreign Currency Position 472.7 billion TL (Previous 471.8 billion TL)
-iDeal News Center-
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.