© Reuters. ODD: In the January-February period of 2021, the automobile and light commercial vehicle market increased by 37.4%
In the January-February period of 2021, the passenger car and light commercial vehicle market increased by 37.4%.
– Turkey cars and light commercial vehicles market, January-February 2021 amounted to 102 232 units increased by 37.4% compared to the same period of the previous year.
– Passenger car sales increased by 34.1% to 80,107 in the two-month period of 2021 compared to the previous year, while the light commercial vehicle market increased 51.0% to 22,125 units.
Passenger car and light commercial vehicle market increased 24.2% in February 2021, passenger car market increased 18.6% and light commercial vehicle market increased by 46.4%.
– In February 2021, the passenger car and light commercial vehicle market increased 24.2% compared to February 2020, reaching 58,504.
– In February 2021, passenger car sales increased by 18.6% compared to the same month of the previous year and reached 44,749, while the light commercial vehicle market increased by 46.4% to 13,755.
Passenger car and light commercial vehicle market increased 27.9% in comparison to the average 10-year February sales.
– The automobile market showed an increase of 31.2% compared to the average 10-year February sales.
– Light commercial vehicle market increased 18.2% compared to the average 10-year February sales.
According to the automobile market segments,
– Vehicles in the A, B and C segments with low tax rates comprised 87.4% of the market.
– C segment automobiles have a share of 57.0% with 45,689 units,
– B segment automobiles took a 29.6% share with 23,689 units.
According to the car market body types,
– When evaluated according to body types, the most preferred body type was again Sedan cars (42% share, 33,616 units).
– Sedan cars, SUV with a share of 33.8% and sales of 27,097 units,
– H / B automobiles followed with a share of 22% and sales of 17,646 units.
According to the car market engine type,
– Gasoline automobile sales with a share of 59.2% with 47,386 units,
– Diesel automobile sales share 27.4% with 21,946 units,
– Hybrid automobile sales share 8.7% with 6,979 units,
– Autogas passenger car sales accounted for 4.6% with 3,658 units.
– 138 electric cars were sold.
According to the car market engine size,
– Automobile sales below 1600cc increased by 26.5% to 89.5%,
– Automobile sales in the 1600-2000cc range increased by 37.4% to a 1.3% share,
– Automobile sales over 2000cc increased by 220.8% and took a share of 0.3%.
According to automobile market emission levels,
Cars between 100-120 g / km with a share of 38.9% with 31,166 units,
– Cars between 120-140g / km took a share of 32.1% with 25,720 units.
According to the light commercial vehicle market body type,
– Van body type is the most preferred body type with a share of 78.5% and 17.365 units,
– Van body type ranked 2nd with a share of 12.7% and 2,801 units.
-iDeal News Center-