Binance announced that it will delist 4 altcoins with an announcement today.
Leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance is removing 4 altcoins from its trading platform. Binance regularly scans altcoins on the platform to increase user experience and maintain security. The factors that made the exchange’s decision to remove an altcoin project are as follows:
- Team commitment to the project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Transaction volume and liquidity
- Stability and security of the network against attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Public communication level
- Responding to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent behavior or negligence.
The delisted altcoins are:
- Blockmason Credit Protocol (BCPT)
- CyberMiles (CMT)
- Time New Bank (TNB)
- VIBE (VIBE)
The stock market will stop trading on all pairs as of February 10 at 13:00 CET. Users will be able to perform shooting until this date. Users who do not implement it will be defined BUSD equivalent to the balance.
– Binance (@binance) February 3, 2021