© Reuters. Update- BRSA: Banking sector loans reached 3.59 trillion TL in the week of December 25
In the week of December 25, banking sector loans were 3.59 trillion TL. In the previous week, the figure was 3.61 trillion TL.
Some of the highlights in the data announced by the BRSA are as follows:
– Banking sector NPLs 150,277 billion TL (Previous 151,230 Mlr)
– Banking sector total loans 3.59 trillion TL (Previous 3.61 Trl)
– Banking sector securities total value 1.03 trl TL (Previous 1.04 Trl)
– Banking sector deposits 3.49 trillion TL (Previous 3.53 Trl)
– Banking sector On-Balance Sheet Foreign Currency Position -468.638 billion TL (Previous -474.118 Mlr)
– Banking sector Off-Balance Sheet Foreign Currency Position 503.971 billion TL (Previous 506.414 Mlr)
-iDeal News Center-
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.